vendredi 22 février 2008

Je m'inscris à oerCourse

Hy, as you can read, I'm french :
"Un nouveau blog dédié !

Celui-ci servira pour alimenter ma participation au cours Composing free and open online educational resources, de la wikiversity anglophone pour l'intérêt de l'expérience et sans doute pour y apprendre des choses ! J'essayerai d'y baragouiner en anglais, ce qui sera peut être la partie la plus délicate de mon apprentissage on verra. Les posts qui me paraitront intéressants seront relayées en français sur mon blog plus pérenne Pedatic"


I'll use this blog to answer to Composing free and open online educational resources course's assignments. I hope i'll learn much, even I'm affraid to have some background in teaching and in computers. The hardest part of my learning in this course might be english writing. Hopefully it will improve next month thank's to this experience. I'll translate some of those posts in my french blog Pedatic.

Thanks to the facilitators for proposing such exciting course !

Aucun commentaire: